- Lights or firearms may not be used to take frogs.
- Hooks used to take turtles shall be at least 3.5 inches long with at least 1 inch space between the point and shank.
- Spears, longbows, compound bows and crossbows may ONLY be used to take carp and suckers.
- Minnow seines and dip nets are restricted to 4 feet in size; mesh must measure not less than one-eighth inch, nor larger than one-half inch on a side.
- ICE FISHING – An Ohio or Pennsylvania fishing license is recognized anywhere on the lake. It is unlawful while ice fishing to use more than five fishing devices, which may consist of rods, hand lines, tip-ups or any combination. Each device shall contain a single fishing line with no more than three hooks attached to each line. Holes cut in ice may not exceed 10 inches between the farthest points as measured in any direction. All lines, rods or tip-ups shall be under the immediate control of the person using them.
NOTE: See the Boundary Waters page for reciprocal fishing privileges between Pennsylvania and Ohio.
* As per Panfish Enhancement Special Regulations
** For all crayfish species, the head must be immediately removed behind the eyes upon capture unless used as bait in the water from which taken.